Thursday, October 29, 2009

Really.

I get these emails from Baby Center every week. They tell me every week what the Little Man should be doing, or is probably doing, or very seldom, is not doing. It's kind of interesting, and especially early on, I read them in depth.

Here's this weeks:

Chances are good that your baby's grown attached to a certain blanket or toy. Transitional objects may help your baby weather potentially stressful experiences -- such as a doctor's visit or an overnight trip -- more easily. You may want to buy a duplicate of that "lovey" (or cut the original in half, if it's something like a blanket), in case you need to replace a lost one or take it away to clean it.

The Little Man never wanted his thumb. After the first few weeks he didn't want anything to do with a binky (and believe me, we tried EVERY single one). But, he LOVES his elephant.


I've talked about this before. It's a must-have when he sleeps, travels, or isn't feeling well. I found a few online that seem to work just as well as this guy, and my mom found a dog that actually does the trick too. And this week, I ordered 4 more. Yes, that's right. When we receive the next shipment, we will have a total of 9. Plus several more that we've been given or bought that he will have nothing to do with. I think I'll actually toss out a couple of the more stinky ones when we get the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment