Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homecoming


I love going up to Logan/Utah State. It feels a little like going home when we drive into the valley. Now that Justin helps out with his fraternity more, we also make the trip a bit more frequent than we used to.

This weekend was homecoming, and while we didn't go the game, we decided to go up for the parade, walk around campus, and let Justin sign a few things for the fraternity.

We also finally bought the Little Man his own Aggie t-shirt, and took him to his first parade. As a general rule, I hate parades, but it's usually because it's too hot and crowded. It definitely wasn't too hot, and luckily the rain held off while we were up there, and it wasn't too crowded.

Turns out it was probably a good thing we didn't try to go the game. I'm sure the Little Man would have not enjoyed it much, and it was a bit too much like homecomings in my past (mostly high school). We lost. Miserably.


Go Aggies!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all has a good time.

    I just ran the T.O.U marathon in Logan and really enjoyed the beautiful mountains there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! I think that is so fun that you get to take your kids back. Mt husband's grandparents met there, right underneath the clock tower. Quite a special place to us.

    ReplyDelete