Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's up doc?


We harvested most of the garden this morning. We had to let the corn go (we might have waited too long to pick it, because it was pretty gross). Our peas dried up a couple of weeks after we started picking them (they were pretty good while they lasted though). We got quite a few beans, a few onions, a lot of zucchini and squash. We picked the last couple bags of potatoes and carrots, and quite a few bags of beets today.
The tomatoes are still going strong, our pumpkins are looking good, and we still have more squash and probably zucchini.

The Little Man loves any time we let him play in the dirt (and eat tomatoes). He has luckily figured out we only eat the red ones. Although, he couldn't help himself with the carrots, dirt and all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is awesome. I have always wanted my own garden. When I get my own place you will have to help me grow my own ;) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete