Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 14-20


Feb 14 Valentines Day.
No big deal.  I sent a very small and practical (Junior Mints, Airborne, Breath Mints and a card) with Justin on his business trip.  He had roses delivered.  Long stem.  Normally I would say that flowers delivered to a woman not at work are a waste, but if you happen to be out of town, it still is a nice gift.

Feb 15
We have family pictures on Saturday.  To make my life more difficult, I decided that our family would have an outfit change.  This is our casual wear with the big family.  We're also doing a more formal look with Justin in his dress uniform.

Feb 16
Playing with Grandma Colleen's out-school toys.  I don't think this woman has ever thrown away a single toy, it's amazing.  Check out those sharp corners!

Feb 17
Goodbye dinner #1 with the Gough's.


Feb 18
Goodbye dinner #2 with the Lafeen's

Feb 19
To-do list.  Justin received notice on Saturday that instead of leaving March 10, he was leaving on Feb 24. We have one week to get everything done from taxes military garments to teach Melanie how to run the businesses (and personal) finances.  It's been a hectic week.

Feb 20
Sometimes I feel bad for Jake when I clean his tank.  I don't realize how dirty the water gets until I clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment