Monday, February 4, 2013

Frustrated

I'm interrupting the weekly post with photo's for a pity party...

I seriously hurt my tailbone when I fell two weeks ago.  It might be broken again.  But, more importantly I can't exercise because of it, which means I have less motivation to eat healthy, which means I'm feeling fat and I have family pictures in less than 3 weeks.

I can't figure out why Milo doesn't want to eat sometimes, wakes up constantly at night, and has generally been in a bad mood for the last week.  I've tried everything I can think of.  I'm probably going to take him to the doctor's this evening to see if he might have an ear infection.

No sleep for Milo means no sleep for me.  So, I'm tired and super emotional.  Seriously, just typing out that sentence nearly brought tears to my eyes.  Okay, I'm lying, it DID just bring tears to my eyes.

I've had a nasty head/sinus cold for the past week as well.

I'm behind in laundry, my house is never clean and my kids spend too much time on the iPad and iPhone.

On the brighter side (and just so you don't think I'm a complete depressed loser)

Having a cold while NOT pregnant and NOT breast feeding is sort of wonderful (relatively speaking).  Thanks to Mucinex D and a nasal spray, I can usually breathe and sleep (when Milo lets me, that is)

My husband was home last week AND this week.  And, he stayed up with Milo most of the night last night. And he took Hyrum for a while this afternoon.

We got to go to temple on Saturday while my sister and her husband watched the kids.  Thank you Jodi.  It has been an embarrassingly long time since we've been there.

The Young Women in the ward just posted their cake auction fundraiser for March 5th.  I love making a cake or two for the auction and it will give me something to focus on besides the March 8th deployment date.

Later this week the temperature climbs up to near 40 degrees.  We might even get to go outside and play (and get away from electronics).

That's all for now.  I'll get to posting the weekly pictures soon.

1 comment: