Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The next week (I'm not counting anymore)

Feb 6


Milo took a little over 2 weeks to get back to a normal sleep schedule.  I was up a lot during those two and a half weeks.

Feb 7

Little Miss got a hair cut for pictures next week.  Her bangs got cut a bit short, but I think they'll be just perfect in another week.  And, they did this cute little pig tail thing to her hair that I've copied.

Feb 8


Kate likes to hide things.  Twice this week I found my phone in her little kitchen.

Feb 9

We were stuck in the house all day, the kids were bored out of their mind.  I was trying to figure out somewhere to go that evening.  And then... the Lafeen's called.  Grandpa Lafeen to the rescue!

Feb 10

Hyrum doesn't like writing, it sort of makes his anxious to hold a pencil or crayon the right way.  We probably should just practice more, but we'll get there.  He needed to write his name on all of his valentines for preschool, we did 4 a day for a week and a half.  He got a better as went along.

Feb 11

I had to wrap Valentines gifts early so Justin could take his with him to California.

Feb 12

Another screen shot.  On the way to take Hyrum to school  I heard on the radio there had been a shooting in Midvale about 40 minutes earlier.  They ended up putting 7 local schools on lock down while they searched for the guy(s).  It was a weird feeling, I was glad Hyrum goes to school so far away from our house, for once.  I also wasn't so sure I should go home.  We did, and I kept updated all morning.  They still haven't caught the guy, but it has come out that he was a known gang member, has narcotics charges, etc.  I guess there's not a big chance he'd come around our house, I don't feel so on edge about it anymore.

Feb 13

Grandma Hardcastle came over to make Valentines cookies with the kids. I also took the chance to run to a store without kids - priceless.  Will become even more priceless in another few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment