Wednesday, May 30, 2007

If at first you don't succeed

Originally posted: Sunday, May 06, 2007 2:28 PM

Well... this is my first attempt at blogging... so we'll see how this goes. I've also not really even read many blogs, so I might be breaking the rules, if there are such things. And... I'll apologize in advance for stealing idea's from my cousin's web site from time to time. Maybe I'll actually have to start reading a few other ones to keep our's interesting.

Here's a few things that I'm (we're) interested in, our hobbies, things we spend out time doing, and things we wish we didn't .
You can find me at Gold's Gym every morning around 6:30. Every morning. Justin is there on Saturdays with me -but we're working on that at the moment. I work for the state saving kids from themselves and the community (if we're lucky), and Justin works for Oracle, selling software programs to companies all over the US and Canada.

We watch movies (a lot of movies, if I get my say) and a few TV shows. Thanks to our DVR we get to skip commercials, and watch ALOT of CSI. I'm usually reading a book (or two). Right now I'm finishing "Namesake" and then I'm going to start "The Four Agreements". Justin's been working on The Hobbit since before we got married, but he's still getting out of the 'school' mode, where you don't read much other than text books.

I'm addicted to Radio From Hell on X96 -one of the things that keeps me at the gym every morning... and Justin has a few favorite CD's in his car that he listens to -over and over. And over again.

All of our family lives pretty close (with the exception of Justin's brother, Kris) but he'll be back soon. We spend a lot of time with family, not enough with our friends, and quite a bit with each other.

I think I'll try to add pictures -although I'm far from a photographer. Justin and I kept a travel journal of our honeymoon (to Paris and London) so I might pull from that while I get used to 'blogging' and rambling on about nothing. I've figured out that's what most of them are -hopefully I can keep it somewhat interesting.

One thing you should also know about is my extreme obsession with the Boston Red Sox. I love the team. I love Boston. And, yes, I'm obsessed. Go Sox!



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment