Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Newsflash - We blog boringly?

Originally Posted: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:39 AM

It has been brought to my attention by a certain member of the family that our blog is........"boring". Therefore, it has now fallen upon myself to bring our infant blog from the dust and nurture it (him/her?) into a strong, responsible font of informational excitement from the lives of our Lafeen Duo. Oh the weight of this task.

How does one bring excitement to a seemingly mundane work week? Some have brought the infamous Chia Pet back to life. I tried this at my office this week and ended up with some interesting results.


note: This is not my actual keyborard

What a week! Filled with spiritually uplifting experiences and a lot of driving. Honestly, once to Roy a week is no sweat, but mutliple drivings can be tiring. Still, it was worth every moment stolen from Melanie and my sleep-banks. We survived.

The reception was a very relaxing event - except perhaps for my pants that turned out to be just a LITTLE tight. My belly turned in to a "muffin top" over a truncated waist, definately not accentuating my better features. The tie itself was an attractive arrangement and yet it was permanently tied just two inches short of the fourth button on my nice dress up shirt. Sort of like this:



My wife tells me I looked fine, and that's really all that matters to me.

I better get back to work, break's over. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment