Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Many new experiences

Originally posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:45 AM

Saturday my brother and his wife-to-be went to the temple for the first time. It was a very nice afternoon, with a few surprises, but I think they enjoyed their experience.

After the temple, we all went to my dad's office to have dinner. And, string everyone up at 40-foot climbing wall. What else could we do after going to the temple?

A few people climbed for the first time (Justin being one of them) and no one crashed -which is pretty hard to do on that type of wall anyway. I think our cousin Nacole enjoyed her time the most. She's 8 years old and doesn't weigh much... so with the hydraulic belay system they have, she pretty much flew up the wall, since she had gravity working for her. It was pretty funny. I don't have any pictures of Nacole... but here's a few of Justin and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment