Friday, August 24, 2007

Me

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I thought this was interesting...
"ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." Hmmm... sound like a social worker maybe?

modest, not confrontational, easily hurt, observer, prone to crying, not spontaneous
yes, yes, tell me more

They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems.
That was for Justin, who continues to question my 'startlingly accurate' memory

The primary desire of the Protector is to be of service to others, but here "service" means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life, as guarding others against life's pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security.
Is it just me, or is that a nice way of say we always think we know what is right and try to get others to agree???

At work, ISFJs contribute loyal, sympathetic, consistent, and considerate service to others. They are know for their kindness and for their willingness to go to any length to help those in need.
Okay... now they're just using flattery to get me to read on. And... I need a raise. Apparently I'm a great employee.

They are painstaking and responsible with detail and routine, and feel it is important to have the right things in the right places at the right times.
Well... that explains why I dislike changes to my routine and 'surprises' in my daily life.

Sometimes Iwish I wasn't so boring...

1 comment:

  1. You have been unblocked from my work IT nazi...well I changed my computer "location"...does it mention Matt Damon anywhere?...or was that off the charts?

    ReplyDelete