Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boo! AH!

So last night Melanie was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I put some pillows on my side of our queen bed to look like I was sleeping there. I then turned out the lights and when she left the bathroom she turned out the lights and got into bed. She then opened the window and the metal bar that is kind of a security lock fell on what should have been my head and she was like "OH!" and I was watching this from the entry way (it was very dark). Then I turned the light on and said, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" and she screamed and covered herself as if I was someone else and looked down in a confused manner at the silent mass next to her looking for protection from this intruder. It was very comical.

1 comment:

  1. That is so mean...kinda funny, but mean.

    ReplyDelete