Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Worlds colliding and randomness


Last night Justin and I took one of the kids I work with out to see the movie Hairspray. His other caseworker (my client -not my husband) and I take him to a movie every couple of months or so... and I wasn't sure I wanted to see Hairspray twice -once with my client (I hate saying it that way... i'm going to call him Ralph)- and once with Justin. So... we kind of made a date out of it. Jen -the other caseworker and her boyfriend, Justin and I and Ralph. It's a weird feeling (especially in my line of work) to mix work and personal life, but Ralph enjoyed himself and Jen sent him home with the soundtrack of the movie -sure to annoy all of his roommates and staff. The movie was pretty cute, by the way.

I took Justin to the airport today in between dr appts. I don't really go to the doctors very often... but it usually happens all in the same month. Two appt's with my arthritis guy and then my 'yearly' appt with my regular doctor. I hope it's the LAST time I'll be taking Justin to the airport for a while... this is the 3rd time in 4 weeks. My mom and I will be joining him in LA later this week though, so that will be fun. We're going to Universal Studios on Friday. I'm going to keep my eyes open for any celebrity sightings.

I wonder where Matt Damon will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment