Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A roady

Yesterday I went to St. George. It sucked. We left at 6 am and got back at 5pm. It was a long drive for a short work visit and then another long drive. Did I mention that it sucked? The only thing remotely interesting was seeing all of the burned land on either side of our car from the fire a few weeks ago. But that didn't make the trip any better. I'm glad I only have to do that every 3 months.

I guess the other interesting thing was on the way back hearing the news from my mom about my dad. He went in for an MRI and was pretty much not allowed to leave and is still in the hosptial with the doc's scratchin' their heads. It sounds like we'll know more by the end of today (but that's what my mom said yesterday...) so we'll see. For a more informative description of my broken dad click onto my parents blog (castle mom and dad).

For now I'm just glad to be back in the wasatch front. And not driving to St. George.

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you like to drive? I love road trips! - hALEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you go with your hubby? if so, it couldn't have been that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a long trip for one day. I read your mom's blog, I hope your dad is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with a coworker, not Justin. And I guess I don't mind road trips... I just like to DO something at the end of the trip.

    ReplyDelete