Saturday, January 16, 2010

Clear blue skies

We had a great (short) weekend trip where we could actually breathe and see the sun -it was great! (For those of you who are not lucky enough to live in the Wasatch Valley, we have the pleasure of being trapped in an inversion every winter that makes it hard to remember what as blue sky looks like).
The Little Man didn't know what to do with the helmets.
My parents rented a really nice cabin, that for once, had enough room for everyone to sleep in a bed, at Bear River Lodge. We all went out, for at least part of the day, snowmobiling. It's been a few years since we had gone, and Justin had never been so it was a lot of fun. I killed a tree, and luckily didn't damage the machine (or myself) in the process, but it was a little scary.


Puffy pants!





Turns out the Little Man LOVES the snow! I've dressed him up a few times in his snowsuit, but it was always snowing and cold, and I really just wanted to get some pictures. (Sorry, buddy). We were walking around in front of the cabin and he refused to walk on the sidewalk, and would only walk on the snow. While I was on a run with the machines he went on a walk with my mom too, and he just loved playing in the snow. I guess we should get out of the house more!


No comments:

Post a Comment