Saturday, January 16, 2010

FAIL!

The Little Man got two different toys that are magnetic (letters and animals). One of them looks like this:


(If you have or are around kids, you probably know what I'm talking about).


We have a stainless steel fridge -which isn't magnetic. We had a shoebox full of little toys that were always dumped out on the floor. I thought if I hung a magnet board on the wall at his level he could play with them and they would be off the floor.


Sounds simple enough, right? I was hoping it would look something like this...


Instead?


Turns out it is WAY MORE FUN for a one year old to simply throw all of the magnets OFF the magnet board and onto the floor.


Lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Of course it's way more fun. Nice try tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two toys are two of Jaxon's favorites. He will like them eventually. He is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, my kids STILL like to throw the letters all over the floor.

    ReplyDelete