Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favorites

I'm not sure why I've been thinking about this, but I don't have a lot of favorite things.

I like a lot of music and groups, but I don't have a favorite.

I like a lot of TV shows, but not a favorite.

I've said for years that 'Good Will Hunting' is my favorite movie, but I don't watch it very often.

I've only read a few books more than once, I couldn't say that I have a favorite.

I don't really have a favorite food and dessert.

I guess I could say that I do have a favorite baseball team (Red Sox), but that's about it.

Is that normal?

2 comments:

  1. I am just the opposite, I have so many favorites I can't list them. I guess it's not truly a fav when there are lots of them, oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just means you are easy going and easy to please right?!

    ReplyDelete