Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 Years

This hasn't been the most exciting anniversary thus far.

Not that it's really anyone's fault.

Justin was out of town for a week until Sunday and leaves again tomorrow.

Having a sick baby, and feeling like I was dying myself for a good 36 hours kind of hampered my celebratory mood. If there was one to be had in the first place.

Let's just remember more joyous occasions... shall we?

There's the wedding day. Ahh... to be young(er) and thin(er) again.

And then the first anniversary. Isn't that ring gorgeous?

Okay.. according to the almighty blog, I'm not sure we did anything too exciting on our second anniversary, but we did have a cute new little baby to blame for that.


Here's to many more years to come.

Some exciting, some a little less, but that's just life, right?

1 comment:

  1. ...and then there's the day you met the Robison's. lol BTW I would take the thinner, but I'm not so sure I would want to be younger. The jury is still out on that one for me.

    ReplyDelete