Saturday, February 20, 2010

More things...

... that I simply do not get.

*White jeans. On a guy. In February. I'm pretty sure this is breaking a minimum of 3 rules.

*Reading a novel while waiting for someone (presumably) at a movie theatre. Maybe it was a library book and it was due back soon and she needed to take any spare moment she could to read.

*I think they're called lol cats. Those pictures of cats looking cute or ugly or weird and they have a saying or something on them. I don't understand why they can't spell or speak proper english.
For example:

*When a doctor waits FOREVER to call you back with results, even when it's good news. I understand it's just a job, and I really like my doctor and the office, but they called me back 6 days after a test to tell me they didn't find anything conclusive. Luckily the ultrasound tech had pretty much told me the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. for a change of pace:

    http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

    ReplyDelete