Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friends

You know those friends in your life that you've had for (what seems like) ever?  I have a couple of those.  We only see each other all together about twice a year now.  But, it doesn't take long to get into our old rhythm.  The three of us couldn't be more different now.  Married, single, in relationships.  College and graduate degree's, different states, jobs, circle of friends -different lives completely.  They think I'm better than I am, and I probably think higher of them then they think of themselves.  I think that's what good friends are for.  Neither of them read my blog, but if they did, I'd tell them that I'm glad they're still in my life, and hope they always will be.

*This is where I'd put a picture of the three of us -if I could access any of my pictures.  Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment