Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 3

January 16
Hyrum asked for toast.  Usually he has peanut butter or peanut butter and jam or just butter.  He saw the mustard sitting out from lunch.  So, he asked for peanut butter and mustard.  I made him eat that little square of it before I put mustard on the entire toast.  He said, "Mom, I don't like it... I LOVE it".  He ate the whole thing.

Jan 17
Milo giggled for the first time on the 16th.  I caught a not so good video of that night, and a better one this day.  I'll put the video on his blog, but here's a screen shot.  Baby giggles are the best.

Jan 18
Oops.  Forgot. I was tempted to use another picture from another day, or even ask for one my dad took while he and my mom were dropping off the kids.  But I didn't.  Might not be the last time I miss a day.

Jan 19
For Christmas I bought the kids a 10 punch pass for Jungle Jims.  It's sort of a Chuck-e-Cheese type place, with rides for little kids and arcade type games.  They do birthday parties and such.  It's literally right up the road from us and I thought it would be something we could do during the long winter months. I learned 2 things.  Don't go on a Saturday afternoon.  That's when EVERYONE else goes as well.  Also, I wondered if I'd be able to go with the kids by myself, I think the answer is no.  It's okay, I'll go with my mom or someone else a few more times.  Oh... and bring a lot of hand sanitizer 

Jan 20
Not a very good picture.  We had a regular Sunday night dinner and the kids were wrestling with Justin.  Justin was actually trying to exercise a bit (having a few competitions with Jessica) so he could justify eating a bit of dessert.

Nevermind, someone must have deleted that picture.  So... this is one that Kate took of herself during Stake Conference.  Thank goodness for kid-friendly rooms.  We made it through 1 hour and 55 minutes.  (Yes, we left a few minutes early to beat the rush out to the cars).

Jan 21
Milo turned 4 months old yesterday.  He's getting so big!  We go to the (new) doctor's next week for his well-child visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment