Monday, July 9, 2007

Croquet anyone?

The Lafeen's LOVE croquet. Between you (whoever YOU are) and me, I think they've added about a hundred rules to the game, but that may be because I had never played croquet with ANY rules before I married Justin.

But, it's a pretty serious game (that and horseshoes -but I don't have any pictures of that) for the family, and we play just about everytime we get together. Saturday was no exception. Justin and I attended a Higley-Lafeen family reunion at a park in West Valley. When we got there (late) there was a game going that seriously lasted almost and hour and a half. And, after that they played a few more.

The kids played a couple of games with water balloons, which, of course, turned into a water fight later in the evening.








No comments:

Post a Comment