Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where's a magic wand when you need it??

*81.4*

So... Justin, our friend Erin, and I went to see Harry Potter last night. No... we didn't dress up and wait in line for the midnight show, we had free tickets for 7:30. Justin and I did some work for a mayoral campaign (http://www.votejennywilson.com/) and they rewarded our hard work with 3 free tickets to the fundraising event.




*82.0*




I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, I've seen all the movies, but never read any of the books. However, it was very entertaining and I enjoyed myself.

*83.1*

I think our office needs a bit of Hogwarts magic of it's own. Our heat wave saga continues... and today's REALLY bad. I've managed to not be in my office after 3:30 (out on field visits and such), so I've been okay. But, today when I walked in about 8:30... it was already quite warm. I'm afraid there might be a mutiny if the air conditioning doesn't get fixed soon.

*83.6*

I commented on this problem a couple of weeks ago, and nothing's happened. Apparently Jeri (who had called 3 times already) told my supervisor that the company that should be fixing it said they were 'really busy'. We haven't had any hot air coming in for the past week, but today, we've got a heater on or something.




SERIOUSLY?? I don't type that slow... and it's now reached *84.7* degrees... make that *86.4*


I've GOT to get out of here!
*87.8*

1 comment:

  1. who is jenny wilson? and why are we actively pushing for her to be mayor? do you have personal connections to her?

    ReplyDelete