Wednesday, July 18, 2007

An evening with Canadians

Last night Bryon, Kathy, Justin and I went to the Michale Buble Concert (thanks Bryon!).

I tried really hard to 'people watch' and come up with funny stories to blog about today -I wasn't very successful. My favorite was the big-blondish-hair woman sitting in front of us who APPEARED to be giving us the stink-eye while the unnamed Canadian lady (I'm sure she announced who she was several times -we just didn't care) was singing and we were still talking rather loudly. Turns out I think she was waiting for what looked to be her blind date to arrive.

It was a REALLY good concert, and he was a pretty funny guy. I now have a new favorite swear word... dammittohellbastardhell. Very funny.

1 comment:

  1. you bet your ass it was a really good concert! that was like my favorite night of the summer...so far...and it didn't even involve booze. who'da thought, eh?

    ReplyDelete