Sunday, September 2, 2007

Take a left after Hades

This doesn't actually describe my weekend... but it was pretty close.
Friday I went with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law, went to Swiss Days in Midway. This was a new experience for most of us (in case you were wondering it's my mom who has been there -a bunch of times).

It was ALOT of crafts and women and strollers. I'm not a mom, and don't own a stroller, so I might not have the empathy for these stroller derby ladies... but I doubt they could have enjoyed pushing a stroller in a crowded grassy area. And... I also doubt the rest of us enjoyed being run over by said strollers.

Then we went shopping... for the next 6 hours at the outlet shops in Park City. We went to dinner on Main Street, stayed at the hotel NEXT to the outlet shops in Park City (thanks to Justin for such a great location) and then shopped in the morning for a couple of hours.
We have no pictures to prove we were at Swiss Days -other than a Swiss Days sign taken from the car on our way out of Midway... sorry mom.

I DID, on the other hand, take pictures at the camp ground that Justin's family stayed at the same weekend. Which... happened to be the first left after HADES. (For those of you not familiar with Mythology, Hades [hey-deez]: the underworld inhabited by departed souls). So... enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment