Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 years & 3 months

Okay, funny story. My sister-in-law tagged me on the 4th file, 4th picture thing. I've actually done it before, but since I'm forever trying to organize my pictures, it was a different photo. And, this is it.

This is a picture of my wedding ring with the 2nd band Justin bought for our 1st anniversary.

I really miss this ring. I didn't exactly lose it, I seem to have lost the finger it goes on. I'm working on it though, and hope to have it back soon.




The reason I found this picture so interesting is the fact that our 2nd anniversary is tomorrow. Yep... 2 years. A far cry from my parents' 30... but we have had an eventful 2 years.



We were married February 22, 2007 At the Salt Lake Temple.













The reception was at The Tower @ Rice Eccles Stadium





Honeymoon in Paris...










And London.





Two siblings weddings

















A graduation ceremony









The first of 3 businesses bought or started








A niece was born (and celebrated her 1st birthday)










Too many family pictures to count












We bought a house








One brother on a mission








A new position at work for Justin, and he started working from home. (This is him in our newly finished office putting together his new desk)






I changed offices at work, and recently quit after 4 and a half years.






We've been on a LOT of vacations...


Las Vegas








California












Jackson Hole (a few times)









Mexico




And finally... on our two year anniversary our son turns 3 months old.


10 days old








December









January







February
Who knows what the next year will bring...

7 comments:

  1. Sweet blog post. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love that Little Man was born exactly 9 months after the one year anniversary. Bow-chicka-bow-wow! (no idea how to really spell that.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! What sweet stuff time brings.. happy anniversary!! Love the pics of the little man.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You have had quite the eventful couple of years. I don't think I have had that much go on in the last ten years of my life!

    ReplyDelete