Friday, February 6, 2009

NOT one of my favorite moments

In the past 10 weeks I've had a lot of really good and fun moments.

When the Little Man really smiled for the first time.
When he makes that sucking motion when he's completely asleep.

How content he is in the bath.

When all he wants to do is stare at me when he's eating.

Yesterday was NOT a very good moment. It's not like I'm unique in the situation, but next time I'm bringing someone with me.

We had the Little Man's 2 month check up.
12 lbs 12 oz

23 3/4 in long

And 3 shots in the leg.

I don't think it was one of his favorite moments either.

4 comments:

  1. That is the WORST!!! I still remember to this day Braxton smiling at me and being so happy until the "stab" and then looking at me (before he started wailing) as though I had betrayed him and stabbed him in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Melanie. Just wanted to let you know that I scheduled a home visit with Nathaniel. It is on 2/18 @ 4PM. Hope you can make it. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I read your blog. Could you please explain what you are counting down to?

    ReplyDelete