Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

This has been going around facebook, and I've been tagged a few times. I kept thinking about this post, and didn't think I'd have anything to say. But, I guess my life is a little different now, so I'll give it a shot. (Plus it's 4:30 am and it looks like the Little Man is in no mood to sleep!)



1-I've eaten lambs tails, pig brain, and fish eyes. I don't recommend any of them!

2-I have really long toes. A couple of friends call them 'finger toes'.

3-I love feeling 'out of it'. If I didn't have the morals/values that I have, I'm pretty sure I'd have some serious addiction issues.

4-I went to Paris and London on my honeymoon.

5-I've had 21 'kids' that I've worked with in 4+ years at the state. That's a small number. I had most of them the majority if the time I worked there.

6-I had a dog named Barney. It was before the dinosaur, and he died of worms after we had him for just a few weeks.

7-I have a fear of falling and hitting my teeth on the ground. It makes me hurt just thinking about it.

8-I'm afraid of heights- unless it's a roller coaster -then I love it!


9- I love reading blogs. My google reader has over 100 blogs I follow. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm not forced in front of a computer (feeding the Little Man) for hours a day.

10-I have commitment issues when it comes to material things and contracts. Gym memberships, cell phone company's, buying anything over $100...

11-I've had a subscription to US Weekly for years. I didn't renew it recently. I know fewer and fewer celebrities featured on the pages and care less and less about them.

12-I'm addicted to playing games on my computer. It's only gotten worse since having a baby.


13-Growing up I wanted to be a dentist, a lawyer, a teacher, a psychologist, and a mom. Never a caseworker.


14-I am still friends with people I was friends with in kindergarten.


15-I've thought about home-schooling my children. Probably won't though.


16-I would like to learn how to take better photographs.


17-I hate to (and hardly ever) iron my clothes.


18-I love going to lunch with friends. I would everyday if I had the time and the money.

19-I hate being late. I get anxious and ornery whenever I'm going to be late -especially if it's someone else's fault.

20-After driving around the Salt Lake Valley for 4 years, I've become incredibly good at predicting driving times. I think it bugs Justin, but I'm almost always right.

21-I LOVE getting pedicures. This is another thing I would do more often given the time and money.

22-My son was born at 2:09 am. And, we stayed in room 209 on the maternity ward.

23-I like trying new recipes, either baking or cooking. Cooking seems more like a chore to me, so I guess I would say I like baking better.

24- I've had 3 surgeries... Appendix, Sinuses, and my tailbone.

25-I spent my 21st birthday in Las Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. I read this whole blog and there are no pictures of baby H, what the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch.. my teeth hurt now too...

    ReplyDelete