Monday, February 2, 2009

A Packed House

Just about the time most people were filling their houses with Superbowl guests, mine was clearing out. We blessed the little man in church yesterday and had family over afterwards. I think we had about 50 people there. Thankfully we had great mom's, aunts, and cousins -so we had plenty of food. And I, of course, overbought on sandwiches and salad, so if you're wondering what Justin and I will be eating this week... don't.

I think my mom and dad described the day better than I can here. It was a wonderful day spent with family and friends. Thanks to all who helped out, we really appreciate it. The Little Man is well-loved!

3 comments:

  1. He is well-loved, and super cute! Congrats on a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a success. Sorry I missed it. Melly, I loved your comment about going out before my birthday, cuz the day I left for California I looked at your Christmas present and wondered if I'd get it to you before YOUR birthday. At least we're on the same page which makes me believe that no matter how long we go between visits, we'll always be friends!

    ReplyDelete