Saturday, March 21, 2009

If you chance to meet a frown...

I try so hard to not always post about baby that sometimes I feel like I NEVER post about the Little Man on this blog.

So... you've been warned, it's a baby post.

Today was such a nice day we wanted to take lunch up the canyon and go for a walk. While it wasn't very windy in the valley, the Little Man could hardly catch his breath because of the wind once we were there. So, we ate our sandwiches while he slept in his car seat and then just walked around the campground for all of 5 minutes.
The Little Man REALLY hates being shoved in his car seat (as I refer to it as) most of the time. I think he just doesn't like being constricted and left by himself if I'm the only one in the car. These photo's are (obviously) with me back there with him, but I must have not been keeping him entertained... watch the progression.
I guess I could have put the camera down and tried a little harder.

And this is a video I took last week. He's starting to like this bouncer almost as much as his baths! He just always has to be moving!


Oh... have I mentioned his tongue? It's ALWAYS out -we've started referring to him as our little St. Bernard!

1 comment: