Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday

To me, that is.

Well, we not only survived our vacation, we had alot of fun too!

Kathy took some stay-cation days and hung out with the Little Man and I for 5 days in Yuma, Arizona (my Christmas and birthday present from Justin). We hung out with a lot of her friends; visiting the 'dunes', eating taco's at 'roach coaches' and going to Midnight at the Oasis. To be honest, I was surprised how well the Little Man did. We had some rough nights and some screaming time before going out to the Sand Dunes, but considering his schedule (or lack there-of) I thought he was a trooper.

The Sand Dunes were awesome. We didn't stay out there long, but Kathy's friend Mark took us on quite a ride. The Little Man stayed back at the truck with one of us while we went. We ate authentic Yuma cuisine most nights and had Sunday dinner with the Ellsworths (which was quite entertaining).
I didn't take many pictures of anything but the Little Man, so enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming! i had a great time! you guys will always have a vacation spot where its warm!

    ReplyDelete