Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just call me Suzie

Or... maybe just Betty.

If I was Suzie Homemaker my house probably would have been cleaned as well today. You never hear about that Crocker chick cleaning anything.


My oven was on ALL DAY long today. I was making dinner (sweet & sour meatballs) for us and some friends that just had a baby and decided to try and stock up on freezer foods. So... instead of making the 30 or 40 meatballs that the recipe called for, I made about 125, a give or take a few and froze the bulk of them. After those were done I made a couple batches of the sauce, some chocolate-chip peanut-butter cookies and the rice.


Since the Little Man does everything quickly, as my dad puts it (is happy for a short time, ornery for a short time, power naps and starts the process over again) it makes for a very long, sporadic day.


Other than that, there's not much to blog about at the moment. Plus, I'm researching a new digital camera -and for those of you who know me, you can only guess where all of my time is spent when I'm on the computer! I think I've finally settled on one -only problem is, it hasn't been released yet!

1 comment:

  1. curious about your camera selection...I'm into that sort of thing.

    A great place to buy online is Abes of Maine.

    ReplyDelete