Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been a while

I keep looking at the blog thinking that I need to post soon, and all of the sudden it's been over a week.

First of all, the Little Man had his first sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house (and Aunt Jodi and Big Matt). I was a little worried (about me, not him), but turns out we both did GREAT! Justin and I went to a movie, did some shopping, out to dinner, to the temple, I went to the gym for almost 2 hours on Saturday and we cleaned the garage. It's amazing how productive you can be when you have more than 20 minutes! (Not to mention slept 8 1/2 hours!)


He also came back with a new party trick -rolling over! It's only from his stomach to his back, and it's only one way (it's pretty funny to put him near a solid object on the side he wants to roll to and watch him struggle -but it's good for him, so it's okay!) I tried taking a video, but to be honest, it's kind of boring. It's just him, falling/rolling onto his back.

*************
My computer is slowly dying. I guess when you have your laptop on pretty much nonstop for a few months (which happened to be the first few months the Little Man was around) you might have problems. I was so worried about losing stuff (pictures and music, mostly) that we started looking around for a hard drive to transfer all of it to. Instead, we bought a server (I think) and we've networked our computers together. This way, we can both access stuff from each other's computer, and our files are all backed up. AND, we can print remotely (I think). I'm pretty excited. So... now we'll just watch the laptop slowly die and THEN go and get a new one, since we know all of our files are safe.

*************

The Little Man had his first trip to the Hogle Zoo yesterday. His cousin (and her parents) bought a pass, so I think we'll be tagging along with them a few times this summer. I'm not sure he really noticed anything -other than the fact that I made him wear a little summer hat and he got to hang out in his stroller a lot longer than usual. But, the rest of us had fun!
I think that's about it for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully I find something to blog about sooner rather than later.

1 comment: