Thursday, April 30, 2009

My happy place

(I know, I know, 2 posts in one day -what I am I thinking?)

Without going in to too much detail, our cable (well, technically, it's fiber optic) service is changing. They are expecting to change out EVERYONE'S boxes in 5 days. I have spent no less than 90 minutes on hold with them since Monday, and I've had 2 appointments set where no one showed up.

Tonight I was SO annoyed -spending 30 minutes on hold to ask why someone hasn't shown up 2 hours after the appointment, only to find out that they would 'most likely' be there first thing in the morning -whatever that means.

I was watching a bit of TV, being mad an ornery about the horrible customer service we've been receiving, until this came on.

Have you tried to change one of these? It's not far off. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eye. Guess I can wait around again for these guys to show up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. 30 Rock is slowly becoming my new favorite show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Between Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and 'Kenneth' that show is dang funny!

    ReplyDelete