Friday, August 7, 2009

A lack of posting...

I have finally got around to creating our 'blog books' from blurb.com. I finished the last half of 2007 (we started blogging in May) and I'm working on 2008.

It's been fun to go back through the old posts and see how things have unfolded over the last few years. Especially the ones during my pregnancy. Isn't the Little Man a handsome little guy? (You don't have to answer that).
I've made a few decisions about the future of my blog posts. First, I'm going to upload the pictures in medium or large sizes. I'm hoping that if they're larger on the blog, they'll be be big enough for the book and I won't have to import all of the pictures again. Second, I think if I upload video's they will be their own post. (They don't transfer well to the printed page). And... I've noticed a lack of posts regarding a certain subject this year from previous years.

It's not that I'm a fair-weather fan -not at all. Plus, it's only August... we still have 2 more months. But, when the Red Sox are doing so poorly this season, it's left little to blog about.

I saw this on one of the blogs I read that kind of sum's it up. (Especially after last night).

Kind of reminds you of the season thus far.

3 comments:

  1. We did our blog on Blurb and it turned out so nice that I am done scrap booking. It definately motivates you to keep up on your blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel,
    I've wanted to call you but haven't taken the time. You're little guy is so dang cute and getting so big. I've been crazy. My little lady is giving me a run for my money. She's got major attitude. Good luck with your blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my hubby is very crabby about the Sox!

    Did you check out Blog2Print? (I have a link on my blog to them.)

    I used them and had great results - now if I could only motivate to do years 2007 and 2008! (I only have a book for 2006 so far!)

    ReplyDelete