Saturday, August 1, 2009

The "I forgot my camera" post

I haven't forgotten my camera to an event for a long time... until this weekend.

First of all -can I just tell you how glad I am that July 2009 has come and gone. I can't believe how much we've done this month. It was a LOT of fun (mostly) but man, am I tired!

A weekend in San Fransisco for the 4th of July.

One day at a Boys Scout camp with the Young Women, followed by a weekend in Idaho at a family reunion.


An overnight trip to girls camp for me, while the Little Man spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Hardcastles. Followed by (I like to have at least 2 things going on at once at all times) a weekend in Jackson Hole. Complete with a 1am drive home and a visit to insta-care to make sure the Little Man survived his night in the frozen tundra. (I may have exaggerated the temperature -but just a little bit).

The end of the month was a ward camp-out -this is where I forgot my camera. This was just an over-nighter and only an hour away. AWESOME! The Little Man missed a nap on the way to the camp-site, and he didn't feel like taking a lot of good naps that day. But, he did okay and slept most of the night. It ended up being pretty cold last night too, so we attempted to bring him into our bed around 4, which never ends well.

He's asleep now. In his bed. And he doesn't know it yet, but we're done camping for the summer. I think we're all excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment