Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year in Pictures

It's becoming a bit of a tradition... more for me to remember what we've done, but here's 2009.

In January we said Goodbye to Justin's Great Grandma and Hello to a new President (hint, I like this guy).



I also quit working. I was expecting to work my last 2 weeks, but ended up going in for one (very long) last day. It was full of emotions. I find myself missing parts of work and the most of the people I worked with. At the same time I still have moments where I am so grateful to not work outside the home at the moment (and with the other half of the people I worked with).

In February we blessed the Little Man and hosted around 50 or 60 family members at the house. I think we used every square inch of our main level.

In March the Little Man and I flew to Phoenix (by ourselves!) and stayed with Kathy. It was nice to be in warm weather and be with friends -but it was a little touch on the little guy. He was a trooper -despite all of the driving and late nights!



April must have been a slow month. A new Easter outfit for the Little Man...
And we went to the Hogle Zoo for the first time.


I made DOZENS of these eggs...
May... another slow month. The only thing that made the blog (other than baby updates) was our dinner with the people from the Middle East.
June -things are picking up. Justin directed a play (which may account for the lack of anything blog worthy in May).
We bought our tent. We spent a lot of money and were very happy to do so. Justin loves it. I thought it would wear off after the first year, but I doubt it. I suspect you will ALL hear about it again next summer.

Things definitely picked up in July -we had such a busy month. Mostly camping trips to Jackson, and family reunions in Idaho.




A long weekend in San Fransisco.





We also got the Little Man's pictures taken -they turned out awesome.




In August the Little Man learned how to crawl and we attended Justin's 10 year High School Reunion.


September was another trip to Jackson Hole -complete with a hike and Matt and Jenny got engaged.


And scabies. Let's not remember the scabies.


Halloween. That was about it for October.

November was busy. Another dinner with delegates from another country, this time they were from China.

A trip to DC (where we saw the President twice).





Family pictures. They weren't that great.


The Little Man turned One and started walking!




Justin turned 1 away from 30.


December brought many Christmas parties, all of which I forgot to take my camera out of my oversized purse. But... Santa did visit with the Little Man this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment