Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lately

I've been playing catch up so much I feel like I haven't written anything about what's been going on.

And... since I gave up on tracking the daily photo (FAIL) I'll do a little photo dump on this blog as well.

Christmas presents.  I'm a little more than half way done.  It's hard since we have so many birthdays between the holidays too... and I've realized that I can't really do Kate and Hyrum's Christmas shopping until after their birthdays.  I like wrapping them as soon as I get them, I'm not sure why, it just feels like I'm done after they're wrapped.


Last year I read about a program where dentists take the kids Halloween candy and mail it to the troops.  Last year I couldn't find a dentist who participated, so this year we mailed them ourselves.  Half of our Halloween candy went to Afghanistan this year.

 The big kids went with Justin while he fixed Mimi's computer the other night.  Hyrum ended up staying overnight, Kate forgot her blanket, so she came back home.

 Eating cookies like a big kid at the table.

 Hryum and our neighbor Max.  They would play with each other all day, every day if they could.  It's great.


This is where Milo spends 80% of his awake time.  He get's up, but can't get down.  He paces back and forth and screams until I help him down.  And then he get's right back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment