Sunday, November 3, 2013

San Diego 2013 Day 2

I can't decide if this was day 1 or 2. But, since we got here so early yesterday and went out and did 'stuff' today was Day 2, even though it was our first full day here. 

Also... I'm blogging on my phone. Which means I'm limited with just the pictures on my phone. So... If you really care, you might want to check back next week, I'll probably add to the posts with more photos. 

Today was Sea World... After a quick detour to Target. Hyrum asked why there was a Target in San Diego too, and I explained that they're everywhere, lucky for us.  

Another side note, I was wearing a Red Sox shirt today, which isn't that out of character for me. And half way through the day I realized I dressed my kids in red and blue stripes. I believe I'm subconsciously dressing the kids in Red Sox colors and not even noticing. 

Anyway... Sea World. Sea World loves the men and women of the military because we all got in for free today. Which made spending the amount we did on food a little easier. 

We started the day and the giant play place. And Hyrum might have been happy spending the entire 8 hours there. 


It was nice to have a place to let Milo crawl around for a bit, because we went there in the afternoon too. 

We saw the Dolphin show, the Sea Lions, and Shamu, and Justin and the big kids also saw Madagascar. Milo had crashed for a few minutes so he and I walked around for a bit and I enjoyed seeing the sea turtles. 




Justin and the kids sat in the Soak section for Shamu, but Milo and I opted for the view from a safer distance. The kids did great, considering the long day, but the weather was perfect and it really wasn't that crowded. 

Enjoying root beer floats at dinner before getting back to the hotel and crashing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment