Saturday, September 15, 2007

A night out

Justin and I bought season tickets to the symphony and went last night. The music was great and the guest who played the piano was really good and quite entertaining.
Here are my other observations of the evening...

1. A guy in jeans with white adidas shoes and pink stripes

2. A girl wearing a hot pink dress that looked like it couldn't decide to be a prom dress or a night gown.


3. Said girl in pink had on high heels that had CLEAR HEELS and they lit up like kids sneakers -I'm not joking.

4. A women with TWO of those walking poles that look a awful lot like ski poles

5. A guy in a tux wearing a bolo tie where the middle thing was at LEAST 5 inches tall.



6. A banana clip

7. A couple sat down next to us and said that we were in their seats. Justin looked at their tickets, and we were indeed in their seats. But, since their tickets were for the 15th, and it happened to be the 14th, we decided to stay just where we were.


8. A guy sitting next to me wearing green pants, blue socks, brown shoes and a black jacket.


9. Two gentleman in front of us who might have wished they were somewhere else. Before and during intermission they were talking about their fantasy football leagues.


10. And my favorite was an older man in front of my in line at the drinking fountain during intermission. He was wearing a red suit (it was made out of that fake silk looking material that's really thin and almost scratchy). It wasn't just a red suit... it was jacket, shirt and tie, all made out of the same material. Along with the matching pants, that were AT LEAST 6 inches too short and brown socks and shoes. Hot.

4 comments:

  1. WoW! I used to go to the symphony a lot when I was cultured. You had a great night! It's good to see that even wackos go to listen to good music.

    What were you two wearing?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be annoyed by people like those you met. I now realize that if I don't encounter any of the weird people, then I am probably the person everyone else is "interested" in. So now I'm glad those people are around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great night at they symph. You are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...don't judge the fantasy leaguers...that's serious business! and it doesn't start until sunday, so i'm sure they could enjoy the symphony too.

    ReplyDelete