Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back to my routine (sort of)

I'll be honest... it felt really good to drive up the gym this morning. I was (and still am) pretty tired, but I am (for good or bad) a creature of habit, and I like my routine. I've missed working out every morning at my gym. We climbed a LOT of stairs, and I hit the El Pulso every other day while on vacation... but I was happy to be back.

Take this test!
No pain, no gain! From the weight room to the machine room, an independent exerciser like you would be best served by hitting the gym. To some the gym is torture. To you, it's likely to be a safe haven where you can do your thing and blow off steam from a stressful day or those extra calories from last night's decadent dinner.


The gym's got everything to keep a go-getter like you going. Since you probably like doing your own thing, you can put on some headphones, and pedal, lift, or glide your way away from the rest of the world for a while. And if that doesn't get your pulse pounding, you can always take a class. Kudos to you! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment