Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The first step is always the hardest

I hope that's true for starting back at work after our vacation. Justin wouldn't know what I'm talking about yet (he didn't go back today) but today was rough. Luckily... there wasn't any immediate fires, just a few smoldering ones to look into. Not too bad.


I'll post some pics... they're still uploading at the moment. It was great. There were only two times we had to worry about... before lunch, and before dinner. That was it. The rest was laying by the pools, on the beach, playing in the ocean, going out to dinner, a bit of shopping and reading.


I finished a couple of books..





























I'm not quite finished with the Harry Potter book yet. I LOVED The Glass Castle and My Sisters Keeper, I think I'll borrow another one of her's from my mother-in-law.

The trip back wasn't much better than the trip to Mexico. We made it back with our luggage and a very tired and cranky baby! I hope Shondel made it through the night okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment