Monday, March 24, 2008

Wanna know what else is awesome... Chivalry!

Today was one of those days where I was running late from my first appointment and on top of everything... I got a flat tire on my way to pick up a client. I pulled into the nearest gas station and tried to fill it up with air. Whatever I ran over was pretty impressive because the hiss from the hole was louder than the air pump.

So... I needed to change my tire. While I was in the middle of changing the tire a guy walked by on his way back to his car and said "That's pretty awesome -being able to do that (change a tire)" I just looked at him and said, "Yep, it's come in handy on more than one occasion." To which he replied, "Well, it's pretty awesome, a lot of girls couldn't do that."
You know what else is awesome? Offering me a hand. I may be a fully capable female (who changed her tire in UNDER 15 minutes) but you could still offer me a hand.
Thanks for nothing. How's that for being awesome!


*Side note... I can't remember if I listed the many ways that I love Les Schwab... but I've always received great service. Today was no exception. My tire couldn't be repaired, so they replaced it -for free.

3 comments: