Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A few clicks away

I've been going over to this site for a couple of weeks and I just love it.
"Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb."

I'm not sure why I find these comics so funny, but I do.

Also... does everyone remember playing MASH? (Or other varieties like MASHO, MATCH, etc)
Well... you can do it online now over here.

It was pretty accurate so far... and it'd be nice if it continues to be the fortune telling tool it was for all of us in Elemtary and Junior High school. (Okay... I won't lie, we did it in high school too)

You will live in Mansion.
You will drive a White Prius.
You will marry Justin and have 4 kids.
You will be a mom in Salt Lake City.

2 comments:

  1. So Funny....I love the cartoons. AND I tried to do the MASH but it froze on me. I either married Sean Connery or Ben Afleck...sorry Dustin, Matt D., and George C.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get enough of that website w/ the cartoons!!! Love it..

    ReplyDelete