Friday, March 28, 2008

This is the RIGHT place!

So most of you know that my friend Andre from Brazil was with us for two weeks. It was interesting having someone live in our house with us and we really enjoyed his company. He told me he felt at home at our house and that is all I would ever want from a guest.

One thing that did come from our visitor is an appreciation from this place we call home. We visited the capitol, temple square, downtown, the great salt lake, park city, most of the olympic venues, the outlet stores, the depot or whatever it is in Ogden, celebrated easter, made snowmen, snow angels, and generally had a good time. Here are some pictures from our tourism:



























Now, I have to tell you that our house looks SO good! I'm so glad I have a parent that does such quality work! The cabinets are being put in and the tile has been laid. We're hoping to move in the first week in May. It will be so nice...

1 comment:

  1. I know huh, Utah has some pretty cool places. It's weird that you don't notice when you're around it all the time. But at my old job I use to have to take clients to see the sights...and I have to agree. It's a beautiful state.

    ReplyDelete