Friday, March 21, 2008

Double Posts

Before you read this you need to read Justin's post. He always get's mad when I post the same day that he does, because then he says no one reads his. And... given his last post, well... go and read and COMMENT on it.

This was from Andrea -and for any of you that might care, it might make more sense if you go and read her's first -at least the high school one.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
-I was a senior in high school, trying to help my friends get their s@#% together so they could graduate with me.
-I was probably spending a lot of time shopping for my senior cotillion dress and accessories...you know, the super important things in life.
-I was UNpacking up everything Andrea owned so she would NOT move to Germany right after we graduated.
-I was spending most of my free time with Andrea, Shane and Taft...eating corn dogs and orange juice...and bowling.
-This the only original one for me -I was applying for universities, and decided to go to Utah State.

5 things on my to do list
-Pack up my whole house
-Pick up Justin's dry cleaning
-Clean the house so I can pack it up
-Get Justin to go furniture shopping WITH me
-I can't think of anything else... it's the weekend

5 snacks I enjoy
-Raw almonds
-Tortilla chips
-Avocado
-that's all i can think of.

5 places I've lived
-Roy, Utah
-Logan, Utah
-New Zealand (Nelson, Stokes Valley, Flaxmere, Masterton)
-Holladay, Utah
-Soon to be in Midvale Utah

5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire
-Pay off mortgages for family and people I love.
-Quit my job
-Have Justin quit one of his jobs
-Start traveling -New Zealand and Brazil are top of our list
-Take a couple friends to Wendy's for dinner. (haha that's from Andrea too, but I left it)

5 bad habits
-Not calling people back
-Snacking
-Critical of self and others
-Being too sarcastic.
-Speeding

5 jobs I've had
- Theatre concession
-Telemarketing -different companies over the years
-Director of summer camps -Clinton City and Easter Seals
-COPE Director for the Boy Scouts
-Caseworker for the State of Utah

5 things people don't know about me
I got nothing on this one. If you don't know already it's because I haven't figured it out myself, or I don't feel like posting on the internet. I guess I'm just not feeling all that revealing this morning.

1 comment: