Monday, March 17, 2008

Coming Back Isn't Hard With Friends Like These!

So Melanie usually gets most of the blog-time, but I thought I had enough ammunition with these photographs to make it interesting enough for you all to see. As you know we went to the skydiving simluator in Ogden, and here is a picture of the team all geared up. My friend Andre from Brazil says it looks like we are going to the moon:



Our house has also been making much progress, and I have to say after the latest snow storm that I am so grateful to be getting a two-car garage so I don't have to scrape my car off every morning... Here's the happy homeowners to be:



Speaking of the snow storm, Andre had never seen one! Nor had he ever made a snowman. So I in my childish way got us all dressed up (him mostly because this weather was anything but tropical) and we went out to create our new friend, Ji Yeon (watch LOST to understand):



And lastly, one more Happy Birthday to my wife and her brother. You guys are just so cute!!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment