Friday, July 11, 2008

Human Being Found Inside Melanie!

So here he/she is in all his/her glory:



There are other pictures that were printed, but this is all you get for now. We still don't know the gender, but there are some strong opinions. Some things we do know:

  • Very active! Moved the whole time, up, down, back, forward, flips included
  • Long legs
  • Long fingers
  • Big Feet
  • Calculated due date based on head size: Dec. 3rd (still within the range so official due date remains Nov. 28th)
  • Puts fingers in mouth
  • Sometimes has hiccups (this is normal, and we watched them happen)
  • Will be a singer/talker (we saw mouth moving - very cool)

As always we will update as the information comes down to us :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I got goose bumps looking at him/her! We are so excited for our new niece or nephew! Him/Her looks so cute already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she/he is so cute! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! He/She looks so peaceful. I'm so excited to be an honorary aunt...or uncle. (name that tv show)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say, he/she is perfect and and when she/he sings/talks, walks/runs, crys and laughs, we'll all listen. Lova ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel and Justin,
    This is so cool!! He (that's what I think it is) is so cute! It is amazing how much you can already see and tell about him. I bet that was such a cool day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute. Hope all goes well with...your little one. I guess we will be surprised at the gender, but I am betting on a boy :D
    Terra

    ReplyDelete