Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the wall


Sorry about not posting for so long. Justin went on a hike on the 4th and I think is still too sore to post all of the pictures.

The home decorating continues.

We now have a mirror for the mirror-less bathroom ("powder-rooms" do not come with mirrors from the builder, so we had to get one).




And, a wedding gift from a friend that never had a home in our apartment is now hung in the entry way. The mirror is the size of a door, so it's not surprising we've had a hard time finding a place for it.

We might even hang a few pictures one of these days.

4 comments:

  1. It looks really cute Mel... I bet even Lisa would approve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 20 week day!! Hope the u/s went well - (I know you found out the sex, so just tell me! I won't tell anyone).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hiked Mt. Olympus once and couldn't walk for a week. Did you go all the way to the top or just to the ridge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous mirror for your "powder room"! I'm very impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete