Sunday, July 27, 2008

Worth losing a little sleep over

Okay... for any of you who know me, you know how much I love my sleep. And, since becoming pregnant, I REALLY love my sleep. -Plus, people usually like being around me a lot more when I've had a good nights rest.

Last night a few friends got together for Bryons birthday. We had a good dinner at Market Street Grill, and then went back to our house for a little Wii Rock Band.

It was worth staying up for. -Even if I was falling asleep during the last couple of songs.







5 comments:

  1. I wish I could say I was Drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, bryon. those were good times...top night, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same. We can have a re-do and mix it up...it's not too late. But, drunk or sober, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see any photos of that mysterious orb..pour k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was with Andrea's camera. Click over there, it's the picture where Andrea is on the drums and you can see the stairs.

    ReplyDelete