Sunday, September 7, 2008

117

I'm not much of a bowler. I honestly don't think I've ever bowled over 100. Maybe in high school, we used to go alot, but I'm sure if I ever got over 100, I had someone bowl a couple of frames for me.


Apparently pregnancy does WONDERS for my bowling game. Maybe it's the center of gravity being off, and me not having great form to begin with. But I bowled a 98, 94 and a 117. Not too bad.


I also went to the greek festival yesterday. Good food, good company... and good entertainment. One of the groups wore this.

Yes, those are pleated skirts. And, just in case you were wondering (because we were) those are tights, and they go all the way up. (the skirts weren't very long.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh...bowling!! How great were the Shane/Andrea/Melaine/Taft days?!? Way too much fun! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete